This search is intended to help Postgraduate coursework and research students determine their tuition fees for 2014. The fees displayed are correct at time of publication.
In addition to tuition fees you will also be required to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
If you are enrolling as a:
- Commonwealth supported student please see CSP subject fees.
- International student please see International fees.
- Domestic non-award or cross institutional student please see subject based fees.
For those interested in tuition fees for 2015, please see 2015 PG domestic course fees (PDF, 106KB).
The list of phasing out postgraduate domestic fee paying courses contains courses or course versions that have a current status of 'Phasing Out'. These are not available to commencing students but current students may still be enrolled.
Postgraduate courses listed in the fee schedule are not guaranteed to be available to commencing students. Read more about applying for postgraduate courses.
You will become financially liable for any subjects in which you are enrolled on census date.
To search for a tuition fee for any domestic postgraduate course, please follow the simple instructions below.
- Please enter a course code or name.
- If you don't know a course code or name, please select the relevant course area from the "Course area" drop down list.
- Select 'Fee Year'
- Under "Course liability" please select as follows:
Coursework students - "Postgraduate Domestic Fee Paying Coursework"
Research students - "Postgraduate Domestic Fee Paying Research"
- To check if your course is offered on a Commonwealth Supported basis, please select "Commonwealth Supported place".
To calculate the cost of each subject:
- check the credit point (cp) value of each subject in the Handbook
- then multiply the credit point value by the fee amount (per credit point) displayed for your course
Please note: Fees are set and are correct for the current year and are revised annually. Fees for future years published in the online calculator, whilst unlikely to change, are estimates only. UTS makes every effort to provide up to date future years fee estimates and to limit any changes, however, UTS reserves the right to vary fees for future years at any time.