This search is intended to help Commonwealth supported students determine their subject fees for the current year.
The subject fees displayed are correct at time of publication, however as part of its 2014-15 budget announcements, the government indicated its intention to introduce major changes to higher education funding - these have the potential to have a significant impact on Commonwealth supported students by removing the government-imposed cap on student contribution amounts. Please ensure you read this information.
In addition to tuition fees you will also be required to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
An Electronic Commonwealth Assistance Notice (e-CAN) will be emailed to you within 28 days of the census date of the subject(s) and will reflect the exact fee charged, the amount deferred to HECS-HELP, and the amount paid upfront.
If you are enrolling as a:
- Postgraduate fee paying student - please see Postgraduate course tuition fees.
- International student - please see International fees.
- Domestic non-award or cross institutional student - please see subject based fees.
To search for a subject fee as a Commonwealth supported student please complete the following:
- Select fee year
- Enter a subject number or name.
- If you don't know a subject number or name, please select the relevant course area from the "Course area" drop down list.
- Select your 'commencement year' from the drop down list below.
If you are studying Nursing or Education subjects you may be covered by different student contribution amounts depending on when you commenced your course of study.
Please note: Fees are set and are correct for the current year and are revised annually. Fees for future years published in the online calculator, whilst unlikely to change, are estimates only. UTS makes every effort to provide up to date future years fee estimates and to limit any changes, however, UTS reserves the right to vary fees for future years at any time.